5.8GHz 600mW Tx
Great Range, Lightweight…
The 600mW version of the 5.8GHz transmitter greatly increases the range of a 5.8GHz link, adding a margin of security over the 25/100mW version. Team up with a Duo5800 receiver on the ground, and enjoy noise-free video further than you can see your model.
FPV flight was hampered in its early years by the rapid spread of 2.4GHz R/C gear. This equipment caused interference on 2.4GHz A/V links which made them unusable.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The onboard switching regulator easily powers connected 5v cameras with a clean, noise-free power source, with enough power to drive power-hungry HD cameras.
The standard, polarized, locking FatShark/ImmersionRC connectors ensure that critical connections cannot work free during flight, and can never be inserted backwards.
ImmersionRC – Real Virtuality
- 600mW (+28dBm) typical output power
- 6-25V input voltage, 2S-6S LiPo compatible
- Typical power consumption of just 3W at any input voltage
- Super-quiet, high efficiency switching regulator
- Small, light weight, all-in-one A/V transmitter solution
- Robust and durable locking connectors
- 5V power output, ideal for powering cameras
- No interference with sensitive RC equipment by design
- High bandwidth video
- High bandwidth stereo-audio
- Composite video input at 1Vpp/75 ohm
- Two sets of A/V connectors, for easy patch-in of an audio source
- 7 channels (5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860), PLL synthesized
- FM Audio/Video Modulation
- 50 ohm antenna impedance.
- Weight: 18-grams.
- Size : 50 x 23 x 15 mm.
- Requires airflow for cooling, do not mount in an enclosed area
- Must be used with an antenna at all times
- May require a license to operate
There are no reviews yet.