NEO-6M Ublox/u-blox GPS Module for MWC/APM
These are Pre-configured, Flashed with the correct settings, and tested. To make them Plug and Play. This is NOT normally done in any other store!
- Super Bright LED
- BlackPlane with Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
- Blox Neo 6M Chipset
- 38400 bps (Default) Changed to 115200bps !
- Output GGA, GSA and RMC frames
- 1Hz (Default) Changed to 5Hz!
- Permanent Configuration Retention
- Cable included
+ Moved LED to the Top
+ Bigger battery
+ compass on board
+ 6 pin connector for EZ connect to MEGA BLACK
+ 4 pin connector for onlyGPS use
+ 4 pin connecton for compass only use
+ GPS “PCB HOOD” for More EMI/RFI Shielding
one can use both 4 pin at once, adding extra ports for oled/led ring
The GPS unit is per-configured for multiwii !! Unlike other shops send it out default settings, and yet you figure it out.
pre tested = PLUG AND PLUG for MW or APM/ardupilot
MultiWii GPS assited Position Hold and RTH functions
NEO-6M Ublox u-blox GPS Module with on-board compass HMC5883l (compass) (mag)
– Main chip:U-BLOX NEO-6M
– C/A code,1.023MHz
– Receiver Frequency:L1 [1575.42MHz]
– Locate performance
– 2D :3m(Average)
– 2D:2m(average),with WAAS
– coordinate system:WGS-84
– max attitude height:18000
– Max speed:515m/s
– tracking sensitivity:-161dBm
– Capture sensitivity:-148dBm
– cold start time:38s average
– Warm start time:35s average
– hot start time:1s average
– Capture time:0.1s Average
– Temperature:40℃to +80℃
– wide power supply voltage:+3.5V~+5.5V
Ublox GPS Module V2.0
**Note: When using the compass, it must be oriented correctly. Refer to thumbnail pictures for correct orientation.
There are no reviews yet.